Friday, July 4, 2014

13 Weeks Old!

Duncan is growing up so quickly. He has learned a lot of new tricks. He sits on demand, he can lay down, and stay...kind of. We are still working on that one. He also will wait for me to give him the okay before he eats his food. He comes when you call him and or whistle. He is getting much better with the leash and not attacking it as often. He is jumping all over the place and is finally... drum roll please... not biting as much.

For all of you new puppy Moms and Dads... I discovered after reading a bunch of puppy training articles, that a squirt bottle and container filled with rocks is helpful for training. Duncan does not like getting sprayed with the bottle and loud noises.
When he gets mouthy I just say "No Bite!" and pick up the blue squirt bottle. Biting... not any more! I love it and so do my appendages.

Here are a few pictures from week 13 for your enjoyment. WARNING: There area few revealing shots.
Beth and Duncan...wait a minute where's Gretchen? Who is the real baby?
Duncan and Gretchen sharing toys. Duncan was wonderful with her. 


Duncan was a great help unpacking a box from Amazon. The packaging paper was so much fun to play with. I should have saved it for a rainy day. 

Duncan is getting ready for a nap with Cow. I know... this is his favorite position on the couch. 


Getting so big!

So handsome and my, oh my,  look at those paws!

No comments:

Post a Comment